Sunday, September 27, 2009

Zellweger Gaining Weight for Bridget Jones


Renee Zellweger says that she's been putting on weight for the Bridget Jones's Diary sequel. "It's really just math. I've been eating lots of really fattening food. I read that I'd been eating doughnuts, but they're not really my thing," she said.

Zellweger said she's been working with a nutritionist who's been feeding her healthy food with hidden fat. Breakfast includes four slices of toast and cream cheese. "That's just the first course," Zellweger added. "It's a four-course breakfast. I don't really think about it because I'm usually doing something else."

Zellweger said she still exercises, but "if you are talking about running in Hyde Park, I'm not going to be doing that." Asked how she would lose the weight, she repeated "just by doing the math."

The sequel, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, is scheduled for release next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Free Blog Directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Directory of Movies/film Blogs Directory Seo Supreme
MP3 download | Blog Directory | All Links Directory | 9dir Top 1000 Free Directories List

© 2009